On Thursday 24 June the Midlands Business Network Expo will be taking place at The National Motorcycle Museum.
Exhibitions create value for venues, organisers and suppliers. Their return is crucial for businesses across all sectors. Events bring people together to exchange ideas, make connections and do business.
The Midlands Business Network have worked closely with local venues to give companies the confidence to attend face-to-face business events again. With new safety guidelines in place we can confidently offer you a safe and secure environment to network and promote your business.
Please see below the new safety guidelines and standards that we have in place for all of our exhibitions and events;
- We have reduced the number of exhibitors and delegates allowed in the room at any one time. We are following the Crowd Density Standard which illustrates our commitment to prioritising health and safety first while enabling successful interactions among our audiences
- All visitors, exhibitors, venue and event staff must wear face coverings when not seated
- The venue will be deep cleaned prior and during the event
- Visitors will need to book an allocated time slot in order to attend the event. This will limit visitor numbers at any one time. By staggering admission, delegates can enjoy a safer and more seamless experience
- We will be using a one-way system which visitors must adhere too. A prescribed flow through event venues helps visitors and exhibitors to safely maintain social distancing requirements. Entrances and exits can follow the same one-way traffic to follow the logical flow. These traffic flows allow for proper spacing to be maintained and easily monitored, all of which contributes to our enhanced healthy and safety standards
- We have extended the timings of our exhibition to evenly distribute the footfall and again, limit the number of people in the room at any one time.
- We will be using an electronic registration system. Encouraging advanced, online registration provides an achievable means to minimise onsite contact at a number of touch points. The system will allow us to record accurate data for Track and Trace purposes.
- Social distancing of a minimum of 1.5 m will be enforced throughout the event
- Additional event staff and security will be present throughout the event to enforce the social distancing rules and manage the footfall throughout the day
- Ample hand sanitizer stations will be situated around the venue
- If any individual has experienced COVID symptoms within the last 10 days, then they are not permitted to attend the event
- Contactless payment must be used when purchasing food or beverages from the catering area. Cash payment is not accepted
- All visitors must remain seated when eating, drinking or ordering
- The venue will provide ample ventilation throughout the exhibition
Please DO NOT ATTEND the event if you have experienced Covid symptoms in the 10 days prior to the event. Symptoms may include:
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• New loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
If you would like to attend or exhibit at the exhibition, please click here to find out more.