The University of Leicester School of Business are passionate about helping businesses and we have a long history of working to support regional economic development. We are delighted to have been accredited to run the Small Business Leadership Programme, a ten-week Government funded programme led by academics and experts to help support small businesses and SME leaders in the coming months.
The Small Business Leadership Programme will help equip you with the leadership and problem-solving skills you need to grow your firms in the wake of the COVID pandemic by helping:
• Plan for resilience and productivity in your business
• Understand innovation and how it can impact productivity
• Assess employee engagement and identify actions to achieve high performance
• Strategically approach efficient operations management and value creation in your business
• Build leadership confidence and effectiveness
• Forge lasting relationships with small business leaders.
The programme has been designed to be manageable alongside full-time work, and you’ll attend eight 90-minute webinars across ten weeks, and complete up to two hours of independent study and peer-supported learning per week.
To join the Small Business Leadership Programme:
• Your business must be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in England
• Your business needs to employ between 5 and 249 people have been operational for at least one year
• The participant should be a decision maker or member of the senior management team within the business with a least one person reporting directly to them
• The participant must be able to commit to attending the full programme.
We have a number of programmes in your area starting in November 2020 and January 2021. You can register for the Small Business Leadership Programme online by selecting your region and then the University of Leicester. Alternatively you can check on availability by emailing [email protected]
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to email us on [email protected]
We look forward to working with you to help your business survive and thrive beyond COVID-19.