Have you heard the news? University College Birmingham (UCB) has opened the doors to this year’s cohort of students, and our students are ready and raring to get stuck in with employers to help provide an extra pair of hands and develop their skills.
Whatever your business need are, whether it’s looking for your next recruit, a passion for upskilling the future workforce or looking for an extra pair of hands to lighten your workload, you will be amazed at how [email protected]’s services could be the answer to your needs.
With students studying a range of courses from level 2 – 7, across the subject areas of Business, Tourism, Creative Industries, Health, Sport and Food, there is likely to be a student that matches your industry.
[email protected] services:
- Work and Industry Placements ranging from day release schemes, two weeks to 48 weeks, unpaid and paid options. Employers would get an opportunity to see how well the student performs before using the placement stream as part of their recruitment strategy.
- Advertisement of vacancies on our internal portal, digital screens and social media
- Careers/recruitment fairs (general and subject-specific) for our students. Free of charge for employers to attend.
- Employer drop-ins and pop up stands.
- Room hire is available at all three sites.
- In house recruitment agency on-site, providing staffing solutions to employers by using our current students and graduates.
Interested in knowing more about the impact placements have on developing the technical and employability skills you may look for in your next recruit? If yes, then take a look at some of our student stories: Sven’s (Business Enterprise) , Andrea’s (Hospitality), Tom’s (Sport) and Jacob’s (Business College) stories.
Connect with us
Drop a message to [email protected], and our friendly team will more than happily explore your business needs further.