The Midlands Business Network Expo returns this March…however, this time we’re going virtual!
Over the past 12 months the world has had to adapt and change the way we work, interact and network. Connecting with people is still so important and we must continue to network and develop new relationships digitally.
The Midlands Business Network Virtual Exhibition will give you the platform to promote your business and services, increase your sales pipeline, grow your network and discover new business opportunities.
As an exhibitor you will have the opportunity to showcase your products and services to a captive and interactive audience. You will have the facility to;
- Personalise your stand with your company branding
- Upload a promotional video, brochures, articles and website links which will be viewed by all attendees
- Interact & network with visitors via the live video chat facility
- Access a full list of businesses and contact details of companies that have visited your stand
- All day access to the Networking Zone, which will allow you to network with attendees and exhibitors
Whilst face-to-face networking cannot be replaced. There are many benefits of exhibiting at a virtual event. Here’s just a few of them;
- The Virtual event is expected to attract more attendees than our live events. Due to the accessibility of the event it’s easier for businesses to get involved. Visitors can simply join the event from the comfort of their own home/office and can avoid travel time and costs
- Capturing the data of attendees will be streamlined and easier to access than in a physical event. You will receive a full report of all the businesses that have visited your stand
- Exhibiting at a virtual expo will give your business increased exposure. The platform allows delegates to directly visit your website and interact with your social media channels.
To give you a feel for the event, please click here to see a demo of the event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrkxtxnueoo&list=PLAs_o36pQNUio5X3oLdhJsUBPiyacFeEl&index=33